Broccoli, Egg, Corn & Pineapple Salad
If you only have a few minutes to put lunch on the table, this is an amazing salad. A little sweetness with delicious egg and broccoli, you will enjoy every mouthwatering bite.
For the salad:
- ½ broccoli divided into florets
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- ¼ red onion sliced
- 3 slices pineapple chopped
- 1 cup 150g sweet corn, canned, drained
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Boil salted water in a small pot and cook broccoli for about 5 minutes, until tender. Hard-boil the eggs, cool them and peel them, cut them into quarters. Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Place the cooked broccoli and the rest of the salad ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with the sauce and season with salt and pepper to serve.