Whole food delicious breakfast recipe. Your kids will love these pancakes!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt room temp
- 2 ea eggs room temp
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- toppings of choice
- 1.In a bowl, whisk the yogurt with the eggs, vanilla sugar and coconut sugar. In a second bowl, sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until the ingredients are combined.
- 2.Preheat a frying pan over low heat, brush it with some oil and place 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Fry over low heat until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook again for about 3 minutes.
- 3.Serve with your favorite toppings (not included in the nutrition information).